That kiss had never been long enough
那一吻,始终不够长久
That love had never be properly made
那一次亲密,也从来没有真正顺水成舟
not the right time, not the right place, not the right day
总是不在对的时间,对的地点,对的日子
when dusk is turning dark
当夜幕降临
when the lights are on
华灯初上
we apart a*d say goodbye
我们分离,互道再见
we have never said I love you
那句我爱你,没说出口
we look back a*d say goodbye again......
再次回头,相识而笑,只是再说一次“再见”
a*d who knows
可是谁又知道
Shall we met soon *r never again?
我们是否会再相见
*r
或者
on what occasion shall we meet again?
在怎样的情境下再见?
at that moment
在相逢的刹那
what do we look like?
我们又会是什么样子?
Shall we still want to finish that kiss a*d make love?
我们是否应该继续那一吻,那一场亲密?
shall we still love each other?
我们是否会依然爱着对方
*r
又或者
will you let me go again?
你会再次放手,让我一个人走?
At last we find;
最后的最后,我们才发觉
since the first day
自从初见
we have loved each other
我们就一见钟情
but we have never been brave enough to say " I love you"
却从来没有勇敢地说我爱你
a*d by the last miniute of our lives
一致直到生命最后的时刻
we are still living in the day
我们依然活在那一天
when we first met.....
我们初见的时刻
we have never went away
原来我们从未远离那一天
even though we thought we had been away.......
尽管我们觉得好像那一天已经离去
A*d that is true love,but we realize it too late.
才知道,这一切都是真爱,可是当我们明白时,已经太晚。
---- after the movie ONE DAY (by Anne Hathaway)
电影《一天》观后感作者: kaso2009 时间: 2014-5-27 12:31