TRUE FAITH  314 celebration
+ w" u8 H! [" O4 Y6 a  s: ]# p  y  Uqaf1.org
) l9 p/ Y; C! q, Q9 @6 DQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I feel so extraordinaryqaf1.org" Y" N# K+ _7 c1 B* i
Something’s got a hold on me2 z% v% B$ g9 Y6 N
I get this feeling I’m in motion同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志( z% {! E0 n& W& r
A sudden sense of liberty
4 t; h+ F# k  p) w$ I8 P% P3 m% sI don’t care ’cause I’m not there
: C7 D- V8 @9 y! B1 p9 J6 qqaf1.orgAnd I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow
2 l# r8 H  e( }/ f7 R+ f. d. {Again and again I’ve taken too much
0 e5 \: M, j* f$ T& yqaf1.orgOf the things that cost you too much1 R8 z+ A0 I9 j) E/ p0 |
I used to think that the day would never come
" D& W; v1 z! g! y# Oqaf1.orgI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun, `& j) S) \3 o% f* n% g/ P
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
8 ?- `0 p5 U, `8 b+ {! y$ _7 LTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fearqaf1.org9 D9 R/ m+ i& Q4 A- ]
" o9 h8 c6 D( q. ZThat my life would depend on the morning sun...
8 P% x! n& o: m: `( B$ L4 A& g$ v8 C, g, T
When I was a very small boy,
* ^: B/ Z# e& ~$ a. ?9 AVery small boys talked to me
0 P) u( b8 V5 T同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Now that we’ve grown up together
1 u0 u) c- |& K8 _. R- oThey’re afraid of what they see
7 o" [* l, W+ i( W" r- [That’s the price that we all pay
5 q; ~* ~  L3 s; M  p. ^  s同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Our valued destiny comes to nothing
4 v' T8 z7 s* A+ g! fI can’t tell you where we’re going
7 {# h9 Y5 E+ X8 ^% J* S/ BI guess there was just no way of knowing% a, W# ?3 C* I1 ^7 x0 \9 C6 o
I used to think that the day would never comeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站8 J+ z4 @$ o4 U( T7 b
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
0 |8 M9 J5 ?# Q( P% Hqaf1.orgMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near8 I' H0 B6 V# B  q" ^! \
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear$ G( i5 B5 W7 W5 j2 t( {
) i# T# Q7 j! [6 \" _+ _3 {3 NThat my life would depend on the morning sun...qaf1.org# _6 k/ G' a  A. ?" L$ [
同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志% ~+ d1 U0 w# w& {7 |
I feel so extraordinary
7 I  u9 i4 z& g# D( lQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Something’s got a hold on me
8 C  ~( H  t8 I! _' e, [& OI get this feeling I’m in motion
+ p9 _; Y& M1 \# Mqaf1.orgA sudden sense of liberty
# W7 b7 T3 m. Z: e( W+ rThe chances are we’ve gone too farqaf1.org6 \. T! z+ F) f+ }+ c7 c! L
You took my time and you took my money同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志* H1 p9 W4 o, k' j. p: @
Now I fear you’ve left me standing# |$ H# O( O5 H: o$ E
In a world that’s so demanding
- Y5 h9 B6 \. x+ E" o4 @1 uI used to think that the day would never come同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志6 |5 F( V7 O$ M; r$ z' U
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
# v* S9 n5 Z/ w1 P# G& x) R' k" {4 _My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
* Q  D) t) W" E( f  P5 r) XTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志4 |1 H, F5 D% R$ a9 E
I used to think that the day would never comeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站3 ~5 M: w3 a0 Z5 W  k
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •