It is really regretable that few people here love michael

I went through a lot of articles here, a lot of people accuse michael to be gutless, too protective ,and have a big mouth. the more I 've seen , the more I become upset. I , for one, no matter what , love him to death,he might not be as dreamy as justin or brian, but he is a real person, he is more real for me than anybody else on the show. I somehow find myself connect to him personally. And I find him really really adorable, and I think that his painful waiting for Brian is very moving story, and the way treated Brian as his best friend from Season 2 is the dreamy too. How come so many people are too busy defending Justin . Think about it, go over the disfunctional relationship between Brian and Michael , how he can resist telling the truth that Justin is cheatingto the person he cares too much about, How the hell he can hold the tear when he thought he might actually gonna lose the person that is most important to him, can't you guy show some understanding and compassion to Michael, chris.

为什么用英文?

Please understand that people here have their favorite character, not that they're accusing Michael,but that they prefer someone else on the show.Nothing is ever so objective here now that we're all Queer As Folk lovers (I assumed).

Michael is everyman.That's what CL said about their own character.I think that means he had some shortcomings like any other ordinary people.Yet no one denied that Michael is adorable,thoughful and sweet.He'd known Brian since they're 14,and looked out for each other whenever they can.Trully it's a moving story,a moving story about friendships in my eyes.He IS Brian's best friend,always have and always will be.

As a Michael fans I think you would like Michael to be happy and have a family like he always dreamed of.He did,actually,in Season 2 he met Ben.And we shall foresee that they'll be the happy couple with a lovely family.It's true that Michael had a fantasy about Brian AT FIRST,I think he himself also understands that Brian could never be wholelly his.I'm glad that Michael moves on with his own life,because he deserves it.

Many people here love Michael to death,too.It's a pity you didn't see it.

楼主同学,可以用你的母语表达么?

em03  em03
cora 说得很中肯!
每个人都爱他所爱
楼主也不例外不是么
不必酱梗梗于怀

原帖由 nikita148 于 2006-8-24 20:15 发表
It is really regretable that few people here love michael

I went through a lot of articles here, a lot of people accuse michael to be gutless, too protective ,and have a big mouth. the more I 've seen , the more I become upset. I , for one, no matter what , love him to death,he might not be as dreamy as justin or brian, but he is a real person, he is more real for me than anybody else on the show. I somehow find myself connect to him personally. And I find him really really adorable, and I think that his painful waiting for Brian is very moving story, and the way treated Brian as his best friend from Season 2 is the dreamy too. How come so many people are too busy defending Justin . Think about it, go over the disfunctional relationship between Brian and Michael , how he can resist telling the truth that Justin is cheatingto the person he cares too much about, How the hell he can hold the tear when he thought he might actually gonna lose the person that is most important to him, can't you guy show some understanding and compassion to Michael, chris.

既然是QAF中文论坛当然是中文第一,如果想看英文讨论就应该去LJ或者YAHOO GROUP

我就用中文回答了:其实你不用感到遗憾,因为在坛子里面喜欢M的人也很多,你只看到了指责M的文章,那些对JUS的攻击也很多,难道你看不到吗?你也不要心烦,你完全可以学我一样对那些讨厌的评论视而不见,当然那些极端的人身攻击我不会放过的。。。。

我也觉得M可爱,但不觉得他可怜,外人又怎么知道M自己的想法呢,可怜不可怜不是我们可以说了算的。。。。

为JUS辩护这件事情,就像你为M说话一样,can't you show some understanding to JUS, chris. JUS不需要同情,他从来就不需要同情。。。。请你站在JUS的立场想想:看着自己深爱的人没有止境的干陌生人,你有这个成熟的承受力吗?CHRIS  ~~

就像我之前在我的帖子里面回答你的,BEN和MICHAEL的爱情,缺乏梦幻的色彩,但他们的爱情是实实在在的生活,这难道不是最美好的吗?MICHAEL的坚持不是没有结果(难道最后M和BRIAN---MR.IMPOSSABLE在一起才叫结果吗?),M他学会了舍,舍掉自己对BRIAN不切实际的期望,所以他得到了BEN,Hunter,JR,还有BRIAN永远的关心。。。。。。。。

在QAF这部电视剧里面担任梦幻色彩爱情演绎的是BRIAN和JUSTIN。。。。。这样的爱情是少数。。。

[ 本帖最后由 qqqq2046 于 2006-8-25 16:20 编辑 ]
【我爱大叔宝贝www.wadsbb.com】最新Randy和Gale的消息,BJ向同人,欢迎同好~

楼主何苦一定要为自己喜欢的人“讨公道”呢?就像芙蓉姐姐也能受到热烈追捧一样难以理解的事情太多了,何况M并不少人爱呢

看不懂

很同意cora的说法~
Ben和一个普通却温暖的家,Michael得到的已经是他一直最渴望的了~~
他很幸福~

请大家响应楼主吧,多喜欢一点MICHAEL...........
偶才表那么多人稀饭JUSTIN捏,请满足偶可怜滴独占欲吧.........

讨厌看英语~~~完全看不下去的说……

• 三国群英传私服