评分人数

• cora

哪位能把最新消息和剧照发上来啊~~盼望中~~

http://iheartjakecom.proboards.c ... ead=17&page=177
by emelwhy
I saw The Habit of Art tonight
More detailed thoughts about the play at another time.
Suffice to say for now that it was excellent and very funny.
Marvelous acting - including Randy of course, whose role called for him to move from a "proper" London accent as Tim and a spot -on Cockney accent as Stuart.
As was reported here and elsewhere, the script calls for Randy's actor character "Tim" to arrive for rehearsal wheeling a bicycle and dressed in a bike helmet and a bikers suit.
However, while he had the bike and the helmet, he wore baggy jeans and a tan Henley shirt.
But in the play being rehearsed, Tim (as Stuart the rent boy) stands on a chair with his back to the audience and drops his pants in anticipation of a sex act with "Auden" he then mimes dropping his shorts
Randy was wearing tight black boxer briefs. After the mimed sex act stops short of completion, he turned to face the audience providing a front view of the shorts.
Whenver he moved from Tim to Tim reheasing as Stuart, he donned a black leather jacket over the Henley.
When the play called for Tim to be waiting to the side of the rehearsal stage, he never broke character and "Tim"occupied himself by checking a cell phone or fiddling with an iPad
I had a nice conversation with him afterwards.
He once again shows that he can play a very wide range of roles

MORE on Randy and the play
Since the play is set in a rehearsal hall in the basement of London's National Theatre, The performance area of the Methany Theatre auditorium of The Studio Theatre was tricked out to look exactly like that.
The seating was stadium style arranged in three sections.
I was seated on the aisle in the first row on the left hand section (as it faced the stage)
They used the floor right in front of the first row for part of the staging..it was where the Stage Manager, playwright and Asst state Manager sat while observing and commenting on the rehearsal of the play.
A rehearsal stage was in front of them with furniture arranged to represent the setting of WH Auden's jumbled , messy cottage at Christ Church, Oxford where he was Poet in Residence
The "actors" in the play being rehearsed roamed the rehearsal stage and the floor area.
Randy has more stage time than I expected from reading the play, probably because he is onstage as either Tim or Stuart observing Fitz and Henry or Fitz and Henry when they are playing Auden and Britten.
His facial expressions and reactions at times are hilarious.
When Tim is off stage (ie: off the rehearsal stage) he is sitting on the floor,tucked away behind part of the rehearsal set. At times all I could see were his feet. Friends who were seated in the middle section with a better view told me Randy was doing what Tim would probably do while waiting to go on. Looking at the script pages, texting on his phone and playing with an iPAD.
I had a clear view of him as Tim when he was preparing for his cue to go onstage as Stuart. He would stand, stretch, don Stuart's black leather jacket, do facial exercises and some deep knee bends.
When Tim first arrives and wheels his bike into a storage room, he then re-emerges and does leg stretching exercises (bending each leg back at the knee and pulling his leg up higher toward his butt with one hand.) He was a couple feet from me when he did this.
His three scenes as Stuart in act one are superb. The interaction with Auden is quite funny. In act two Stuart takes on more importance since Neil the playwright argues for the restoration of the original ending of his play wherein Stuart represents Shakespeare's Caliban from"The Tempest".
Randy has some powerful lines as Stuart at this point.
Neil has advocated for Stuart to be naked as Caliban and Tim innocently asks as they read the restored lines:"Do I take all my clothes off here?" and starts to remove his jacket.
Kay the Stage Manager ( the superb Margaret Daly) says something like "We'll deal with that tomorrow" -
There were only a handful of empty seats, and one of the staff told me the matinee was sold out
The audience was very receptive. They got the jokes and laughed uproariously at some points.
It seemed to be a very theatre savvy audience.

评分人数

• cora

更新<Habit of Art>剧照
又见卷发Randy{:3_279:} 看那个平坦的小腹...是不是还有隐约的腹肌?XD

头发更卷了,腹肌没算看清楚
但是胸肌那弧度到是可见的哈哈哈{:5_321:}

我喜歡他的泡面頭 還有帥帥的皮衣 還有那個內心散發的自信{:3_272:}

丫头我是慕名而来的~

我喜歡他的泡面頭 還有帥帥的皮衣 還有那個內心散發的自信
hpl 发表于 2011-9-13 20:34

纯引用 不能同意再多{:3_272:}

有新的作品了 替他高兴~~

本帖最后由 cora 于 2011-9-15 14:24 编辑

更新开幕夜照片~~Randy和Brian合影的时候总是笑得特别开心啊{:3_275:}

predec2 : I have fourth-row tickets for the Saturday night, October 1 show - can't wait!
期待她的报告 !

宝贝真的一点都没变啊。。。卷发的宝贝还是那么美。。。期待视频快出来。。。。
至于TB我就不讲了。。。

哈哈 卷发头 超级口耐。。。还是这款好

同意lz的看法,每次宝贝和这个brian在一起的时候,笑得都很开心的说,
宝贝可能是为了剧情需要烫了头发,显得秀气英俊多了,
这么多年过去,还想用那个貌若好女的词来形容他,哎,我是无可救药了~~

合照時主角不是理所當然要站中間 怎麼反客為主了
既使Randy竉溺他 既使是男男朋友關係 基本的禮節還是要有的
不知情的人看到這張相片還以為主角是TB咧{:3_282:}

评分人数

• cora

回复 41# hpl
哈哈哈哈你太狠啦XD
看到Randy这个发型我竟然会想起乌克兰前总理季莫申科......{:3_278:}哈哈

评分人数

• cora

謝謝樓主的相片..
Randy是一如既往的sunshine>>>>>>>
相信他經過這次的演出能夠學到更多更多的東西...

DM...

天使再现

好想飞到百老汇看一场Randy的演出

好高興寶貝演出成功,希望他愈來愈成功

總覺得以寶貝的才華應該能得到更多更好的,包括事業,金錢和愛情

可能上天還在鍛鍊他

p.s.至於TB,只要不太現浮誇的表情,穿得正正經經,最好就整整個容貌和髮型,勉勉強強可以當他透明

感觉宝贝是要从舞台回到屏幕上了 也从到处飞的小飞人变成起码不怎么出国境的小飞人了 这样很好

很少见穿衬衫的RANDY
不过这次是正面哦
不知道这次有人拍点视频不~

本帖最后由 gulinara 于 2011-9-24 20:09 编辑

新的视频 The Habit of Art: Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a ... ure=player_embedded

楼上滴视频出不来了,偶来贴一个

评分人数

• cora

• 三国群英传私服
  •