Justin in Season 4

you guys may have discussed this before.. i dont know

i like to write my thoughts down tho,

was feeling bored
so watched a few eps of season 4

Justin has been so adultish lately.

i want him to be more playful again. he acts older than Brian. lol.

I think thats because with all the sh*t he has been through he has been force to grow up and mature faster.

I just miss the sunshine that would listen to his cd player and leave brians loft door open, and be dancin around. yeah. mmmm.

I wanted him to go back skool, but im not sure what they can teach him anymore. he can't really draw by hand anymore, so its not like they can teach him classical technique. id like to see him moving on as an actual artist, not just an artist in training. His anti-Stockwell posters in season 3 were apparently a sensation, and i think more personal, political work would be good for him and his career.

I definitely think that if Justin goes to L.A., he wont come back. He's already seduced by the glitz & glamour, the bright lights and big city. He even said, "It's going to be hard to go back to Pittsburgh after this." I can see him wanting to start an new exciting life in L.A., and that's where he's making his mark and his contacts, and as history has shown Justin is quite capable of falling for other people, unlike Brian; I think Brian could stand the 8 month separation, because it's clear that he's chosen Justin. But I think Justin would come back a different person.

i hope im wrong. cuz for me, Justin and Brian ARE QAF. they are the only reason I watch. If they split up for good, I probably wouldn't continue watching the show.

p.s. If this were reali life, it would probably be unrealistic of me to expect Justin to be with "his first" for the rest of his life. But damnit, it's a show and thats what i want.

i want my boys together 4-Ever. Maybe Brian can move his agency to L.A. Lots of advertising business out there.

hi

从F6来的贵客!(我自己也是)
我在那里回过你的帖了,这应该是一样的内容吧。

对于第五季,在未上演之前一切都是可以猜测及预想的,这是很有趣的一部分,不过我听到一个三手消息(可以当八卦),第五季前段B和J的确是分开的-这理由应该很明显了。

至于Real Life,Gale有一个最近的Interview,提到他和Randy的确是很好的朋友(要不要把它当官方话随个人自由),其实不用他说,花絮里面只要不是白痴都看得出来,至于那些“两人彼此讨厌”的说法就不知从何而来了?

PS.请原谅我无法提供资料,因为我自己也不是“直接”看到,都是透过Message加上七七八八猜出来的,可以不用太相信。

justin is a man in boy's body. he is really mature by the 5th season. letting b&j separate for a while is a strategy of the script, so people like you will want to watch more and always bear the hope of seeing them together again. anyway, no matter what. i'll watch the show till it ends.
BriTin

gale和randy是好朋友.....呵呵,我挺高兴的,因为从来没有听到过!别人总是问JUSTIN的第一场性爱,还有和BRAIN的私下关系,RANDY总是说,饶了我吧.......
do whatever i want to do

下面是引用brijus于2004-12-05 22:37发表的:
从F6来的贵客!(我自己也是)
我在那里回过你的帖了,这应该是一样的内容吧。

对于第五季,在未上演之前一切都是可以猜测及预想的,这是很有趣的一部分,不过我听到一个三手消息(可以当八卦),第五季前段B和J的确是分开的-这理由应该很明显了。

ah thank you so much for replying again.

I dont care what's between Gale and Randy tho  :P  Because it has nothing to do with me..

I like Brian, I Love Gale,

he is more than an actor himself.  he's genius

I ve been trying finding all the movies that starring with Gale,

but so far. no much luck.    

well I could find them at ebey or amazone.  but I dont have my own credit card..
when I bought QAF dvds I had to borrow my friend's..
hi

cozzzer are you too young to have credit card? you can use debit card ahhhhhh...
BriTin

下面是引用tonizh于2004-12-06 12:42发表的:
cozzzer are you too young to have credit card? you can use debit card ahhhhhh...

I just dont bother to have one

but anywayz I will have to apply one when its time for me to apply University
hi

其實一直都覺得justin很成熟,就算是第一季也看得出他並不幼稚
感覺brian能陷下去是最好的,也不覺得b和j之間能有什麼可以分開的理由
因為經歷實在太多了~!
你是一棵秋天的树,我是一株春天的藤。

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

下面是引用西岭雪863于2004-12-12 21:06发表的:
演员之间的默契是片子成功的基础,所以他们绝对是好朋友,就像ted和emmett就是,台词都是两人自己捉摸的。
看過台灣那個十七歲的天空還有藍宇~,兩位主角其實互動和性愛和qaf根本沒得比
但他們即使各自也是異性戀,在下戲後都會想念起對方
那大概就是入戲,以他們那種親密程度和相處時間對比qaf低的電影都可以做出這效果
其實以j和b的那種演繹,不但但性愛上的合拍,感情上的投入的互動都看得出來,
他們即使不是戀人也絕對是朋友!
你是一棵秋天的树,我是一株春天的藤。

对Justin的离开,你说他从Brian那里要不到他想要的东西这只是一个导火点,这是导致他怀疑不管他如何追赶,Brian都不会爱上他的主要原因,那时的他还不了解Brian的爱是用做的,而不是用承诺的。
Brian: That is so like you! You don’t hear what you want so you leave. Try standing up for yourself for a change, have some balls! –308(Brian一直在教Justin从另一面去看B对他的爱,只是死爱面子的从不直说)
所以当Justin发现这有多愚蠢之后,他是有承认自己的过错的,并且试图回到Brian的身边。所以千万别怀疑J爱B哈。
还有谢谢你最后那句话,一个人会被另一个人伤的有多重,就表示他爱的有多深。

下面是引用brijus于2004-12-23 14:57发表的:
对Justin的离开,你说他从Brian那里要不到他想要的东西这只是一个导火点,这是导致他怀疑不管他如何追赶,Brian都不会爱上他的主要原因,那时的他还不了解Brian的爱是用做的,而不是用承诺的。
Brian: That is so like you! You don’t hear what you want so you leave. Try standing up for yourself for a change, have some balls! –308(Brian一直在教Justin从另一面去看B对他的爱,只是死爱面子的从不直说)
所以当Justin发现这有多愚蠢之后,他是有承认自己的过错的,并且试图回到Brian的身边。所以千万别怀疑J爱B哈。
还有谢谢你最后那句话,一个人会被另一个人伤的有多重,就表示他爱的有多深。

right.  Brian + Justin.  theres no doubt
hi

下面是引用athena625于2004-12-23 16:10发表的:
呵呵,还是不要谢我了,
我并不否认Brian爱Michael,只是我觉得Michael不会去伤害Brian,但Justin就有很大的可能

in that case. no one really would hurt others

Justin wouldnt hurt Brian intended
hi

刚看完楼主出的阅读理解。
目前还没找到S4 下,已经看到了一些剧情了。
[img]http://img701.photo.wangyou.com/2005/1/18/45617/200511151005360.jpg[/img]

如果BJ注定要分手,那也是编剧害的~~要是这个是结局我死也不看5季
(嚎哭~~楼主真不厚道~~偶现在伤心欲绝了~~打滚练地中)

楼主的英语真是太好了,以至于我没有看懂,飘过-----

说到天长地久……偶想起了电影“从男孩到男人”中最后一个故事中那两个老人……由此可以理解为什么BRIAN那么怕老……实在是一阵恶寒
多少次迎著冷眼与嘲笑 从没有放弃过心中的理想 一刹那恍惚 若有所失的感觉 不知不觉已变淡 心里爱 原谅我这一生不羁放纵爱自由 也会怕有一天会跌倒 背弃了理想谁人都可以 那会怕有一天只你共我

不是说直到510他们又和好了吗?分手一说到底依据何来?
还有,现实中的有缘无份已经够多了,这个世界已经够灰暗了,难道连在电视剧里面缔结良缘都不可以吗?为什么分手反而是理所当然的?为什么在一个虚构的世界里也不能给予我们梦想?
如果真的悲剧收场,那编剧,我想问你,你追求的到底是美好还是残酷?QAF到底是电视剧还是纪录片?
[img=366,200]http://bbs.jjwxc.net/upload/200409/29/29-349f269.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •