[其他] Randy Harrison Gale Harold 内部告别秀中英文对照翻译版(自翻)

Gale:Dear cocksocks,it's not that we love you, it's not that we don't love you, it's just that we don't care.
(我们的cocksocks啊,这不是因为我们爱你,也不是因为我们不爱你,只是因为我们根本不在乎。)
Randy:It's tripping that.
(烧的往下滴东西了)
剧组人员一起大笑\(^o^)/~看着cock**socks快烧尽了,Gale做出了个祭祀时候癫狂的动作来,引得大家大笑起来。(有个男声很特别,可能就是录音的那位,他笑的声音太清楚了)

DAN LIPMAN:It's very appropriate that we end our series tonight in this set, Brian's loft, with Brian and Justin... I remember 5 years ago, it was the second day, we were doing the pilot and I think Gale and Randy barely knew each other and they had to do the first scene, the first sex scene that uh... When Justin came to Brian's apartment and I remember, I don't know if you guys remember, but I said to you before we did it that whatever you do when you go out on that set today, you're gonna set the precedent for as long as the show runs and I have to say that I think we all agree that you were absolutely amazingly magnificent that first time in all you had to do for 5 seasons. That scene became the seminal scene of our series, it made people love us and it made people hate us but that scene I think established what our show was, other characters followed in your footsteps but the relationship between Justin and Brian was the first of its kind.     You two have created a landmark in television that will follow you and I hope that you'll be as proud of it and your work as we all are and as the world would be because there will never be another relationship like Brian and Justin in television ever and if we have it it's because of the two of you I know it's been challenged for the both of you for five years and it has not been easy, but you've never complained, you've always...
DAN LIPMAN开始发言:(此时GR这两只在一边低头难过着呢,还靠在一起):今晚在这里完成我们的所有拍摄, 在Brian的阁楼里,和Brian跟Justin一起是很适合的,我记得五年前, 就在第二天,我们正做着试拍, 那时候Gale和Randy基本上相互都不认识,他们两必须拍摄第一个床戏场景, 第一个sex场景, 当Justin来到Brian的公寓里, 我记得,不知道大伙还记不记得了,拍摄前我对你们说,无论你们怎么做,一旦今天开始拍摄,只要拍摄在进行,你们必须做出个样子来!我得说我们绝对都赞赏你们第一次那令人惊叹的出色的表演,并能将这种表现一直持续到五季的结束(剧组人员开始鼓掌)。第一个场景对我们这部剧产生了非常重要的影响,是它让人们爱上我们,也是它让人们恨我们, 但是那个场景我认为,成就奠定了我们的这部剧,随后出现了很多效仿我们的角色,但是Justin和Brian之间的关系是同类中的第一个。你们两个在电视史上树立了一个里程碑,以后会有很多效仿你们的剧出现,并且我希望你们都能以此为豪,你们的突出表演是极其真实的写照,从此以后,电视剧再也不会出现类似Justin和Brian之间的关系,如果我们做到了这点,我确信都是因为你们两个,我也了解,对你们两个人来说五年的合作真的是个巨大的挑战,真的很不容易,但是你们从来没抱怨过,你们一直都....(剧组人员开始大笑,有的还鼓掌,他们已经了解了?是不是省略了enjoyed it?或者loved it?这时候R开始低头捂脸笑,难道是害羞了?好可爱啊)

RON COWEN:I truly apart your courage and your wonderful acting and, hey, it's okay to complain, whatever you do to get through As I hurts anybody you want, you know we have cares you finds You get through this very difficult process and this beautiful work and you have so I'm grateful and I love you both.
RON COWEN开始发言:(此时GR这两只开始有距离感了,不是靠得很近了)我真的很钦佩你们的勇气,赞叹你们出色的表演,嗨!你们真的可以抱怨..(此处第二个人第二次提及从来不抱怨的事)你们经历的这些,如果我伤害了你们什么,你们应该知道我们有多么关心你们,你们经历了这么多艰难的历程,如此出色的完成了这部剧,我真的很感激,我爱你们两个(Gale开始拥抱RON COWEN)。

GALE HAROLD:Obviously a very strange moment. I am the worst public speaker this isn't really the pubilc... it's speaking in front of you. I don't know what to say but um in all of this, um, wrapping things up the only thing I really care about is trying to relate all this to um what it means to be alive as a human being. I'm still not really clear what that is as it relates to what we're doing right now. But um, I guess uh, it's as important as you make it, you know? That's what I find...and sometimes you don't realize the impacts of where it is that you're actually going through until it's over...But um, all I want to say is we're all just trying to make it through, right? So, I'm very happy to have had a sort of, I guess, a second act to my life and I'm very happy to experience it with all of you people. Lot of people that I wish were here, aren't here, but um, for what it's worth it's real good right now. And uh, thank you... Thanks a lot
GALE HAROLD开始发言:终于轮到我们的G了,真不容易啊~~这真是一个奇怪的沉默的时刻啊!!是不是都等着我来发言呐? (刚说到这里,R就开始笑,哈哈,好可爱啊)我真的很不善于在公众场合发表言论,但是说到底这也不算是什么真正的公众场合...而是在你们面前说说。我也不知道该说些什么,所有的这些,总结来说,我所在意的唯一的事情就是试着将所有的这些跟作为一个人活着的意义联系起来,我还真的是不太清楚,跟我们目前做的到底有什么联系,但是,我想,重要的是你做到了,对吧?这就是我得到的...有时候直到一件事结束之前,你真意识不到你的真实经历会对以后有什么影响。但是,我很高兴我能得到,恩,生命当中的第二部戏,并且很高兴与你们所有的人一起经历这些。我希望能在这里的很多人他们都不在这里,但是现在这一切都很值得,真的很棒。感谢大家...(说完这句好害羞哦,哈哈)

RANDY HARRISON:I'm gonna force myself to speak because I've been dreading it for 3 days since it was announced that it was sort of what we were supposed to do. I wanna thank Stephen for the tear stick I asked him for it so that you wouldn't think I was cold. You know, I've heard so much over the past three days about the show and its importance and its significance and it is all true and has an incredible amount of value but when I look back on the past five years that I've spent in Toronto the fact we actually made a TV show is kind of like the last thing I think about. For me, it's the hours that I've spent with you, the months and days and years that we've spent together, it's like I don't, people don't spend this much time together, and people don't have the luxury of getting to know people in such a easy, thorough way and people don't spend this much time with their families and I wouldn't never have wanted to spend like a minute less with any of you. We all come together to do this thing to make this product that's gonna be, like, sold and marketed and we all have these very specific roles that we have to do to make that thing and we're always told to do it faster and better and what that is I mean it can become dehumanizing to a certain extent so there's for me and I think, for everybody who does this, this tug of war between like the reason that we're here, what we're making and we want it to be good, and then like, what Gale was saying, like the fu**king reason that we're here, and... The fact that I've begun sort of figuring out that struggle with the kind of examples that I've had the kind of openness and the way that you've shared how you dealt with those things. Even I couldn't show up for the fu**king work, I always wanted to show up because of everybody here and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that... Because I never bothered to learn your names.You stole my joke!
RANDY HARRISON开始发言:当我得知不得不做这个告别秀的时候,我不得不强迫自己发言,为此我已经担惊受怕的挨了三天了。感谢Stephen的催泪棒,我问他要的,这样大家看见我流泪了就不会觉得我太冷血了。(鬼才相信是催泪棒的功效呢,一定是Randy你自己忍不住了,还要赖别人)      关于这部戏,在过去的三天里,我听到了太多,它的重要性,它的意义,它都是真实的,令人难以置信的价值。当我回顾自己在多伦多度过的这五年,我们最终成功的制作推出了这部剧,对我来说已经无关紧要了。对我来说,与你一起度过的分分秒秒,我们一起度过的每一天,每个月,每一年(感觉是专门说给Gale听的)。5年呢,很少有人能做到这一点,也不会享有这份轻松,来如此深入细致的了解一个人,要知道就算是家人他们也不会花这么长的时间呆在一起呢,我想一直和你们在一起!(开始撒娇了,哈哈,好可爱!这时候G一直盯着他看,看看我们的Randy多有口才!明显比Gale强太多了啊),我们为了这部剧聚在一起,这部剧最终成功推出了,推向市场和销售,我们能够出演这么特别的角色,总是被催着快点快点,感觉在一定程度要失去自我要发疯了,对我来说是这样,对每个亲身经历的人来说,我们之所以都在这里,我们怀着美好的意愿来做每件事。事实上我一直试图搞清楚我到底在抗争着什么,是这种我从来没有表演过的公开的程度让我难以接受,还是与人共享如何处理这些事务更让我困扰。就算我没露面,你们也知道我有多想呢,因为在场的每一个人。感谢的话太多...因为我都懒得知道你们的名字... (底下剧组人员开始笑,这时候Gale给了Randy一脚)你怎么把我的话给说了?! (Randy回踢了Gale一脚,哈哈,好甜蜜啊)

评分人数

终于看到完整滴翻译额。LZ我爱你,哈哈

2# nancyjie
:s18

完整的翻译 大爱啊,慢慢看

楼主看来很用心

翻译的很有水准

这告别秀G笑着对R说You stole my joke以及对踢是亮点啊~~
补充一点就是R笑的时候G有个把他拉过来的动作 感觉那时候两个人都一起笑了

{:3_279:}好佩服你啊lz 一下子发了这么多翻译大作……

{:3_267:}就是 版规不得纯表情的 所以 嗯……

昨天看了视频,今天终于看到翻译了,总算知道他们说啥了。谢谢LZ!
视频里看GR两人真的好暧昧{:3_155:}

懂英文的就是好啊

顶一个

然后谢一哈楼主

完整版的翻译啊,不得不说randy的口才真好。还有那撒娇的一哭~~~~~~妈呀实在是太萌了{:3_155:}

是啊 Randy不但会说
还很会在适当的时候撒娇啊~~
可爱~~:s17

楼主~·你漏掉G一个很重要的举动呀~~··
....(剧组人员开始大笑,有的还鼓掌,他们已经了解了?是不是省略了enjoyed it?或者loved it?这时候R开始低头捂脸笑,难道是害羞了?好可爱啊)
这里~·R低头捂脸笑~·然后大叔的一只手放在R的头上,摸了摸然后把R的头拉向自己那边靠~··

还有一开始,好像G就把一只手横放在R的后面·~··那姿势~·不知道怎么形容~··总之很暧昧~~··

我看的那个视频很模糊~·晕~·也不知道有没有看错···

恩,我看的版本相当模糊
都看不清他们俩的脸 你说的那个动作我在花絮里看见过
是有那个动作的,但是当时这个告别秀里面没看清

我看的那个是优酷里的~··不知道这里能不能发链接地址···:s11

那个动作在2:55秒~··

翻译的真是不错,很喜欢GR的表演,把BR演活了。

sandy的翻译真是可爱啊,完美!赞!

看过无字版的视频,当时巨恨自己是英语白痴,谢谢lz的翻译:s47

1# sandy_6836