说实话,心里真的好难过,因为你的文字,让原本惆怅的我,又一次哭了!没有想过,这样一部片子能够让我变的声嘶力竭的狂热,可一切归于平静后,终究——只剩寂寞!看完最后一集,是在2005年5月1 了,凌晨3点的月光让人心里冷冷的!想要为自己逝去的年华作祭。却找不到世界上能够承载我灵魂的花瓣。
为什么
为什么要这样!
顺着最后的情节
我开始决绝!
原来
真的可以因为一部片子
落下眼泪
原来
我们纠缠始终的初由
不是爱
只是习惯!

奇怪,为什么我看最后一集一点不觉得难过,看J的坚定样子,他们是会继续在一起的啊
没见过分居两地的配偶吗?如果感情深厚,空间算什么,更何况是B这么富有的人

QAF  byebye
我會永遠記得你的 Q_Q

真的結束了也難免有點傷感
這已經是代表作了

虽然有些遗憾,但是我还是尊重这个结局!

没有看的吗???这样太累了

不论别人怎么说,我都觉得身为编剧至少对自己的结局要坚持
顶这句!!!!!!!

谢谢楼主转载

即使是被创造出的 也感谢这个世界有一个Brian

:s08

无论怎样,结束了

513的结局第一遍看的时候很难过, 觉得他们的未来充满了不确定, 其实仔细想想, 如果真的是happy ending 那么整个的故事就会失去它原有的光彩, Brian也会失去他的特点.
这个结局应该是编剧能给我们最好的结局了,一点点绝望, 一点点希望

哪个好心人把关于 BRIAN 那段翻译一下啊?

我的英文啊...

我要捡起来...

Loving and loathing Brian

Which one character do you feel the most protective of?

I feel the most protective of Brian. I'm very protective of him and his attitude, because I really think that Brian is very much an Ayn Rand-ian character. [It's] very classic, his individualism and her philosophy of individualism, which is basically: You take care of yourself first, and that enables you to take care of other people. Because you're not resentful, you don't sacrifice for other people.

There's a scene in the new season where he announces he's going to buy Babylon, and he says, "I'm queer, and those of you who don't like it, fuck you." That kind of attitude is just astounding. He's probably one of the most original and unusual characters ever to be on television.

I remember the first season people were telling us that we needed to change Brian, that he needed to be domesticated or people would end up hating him. But we didn't. There is a moment in the final season where he is almost domesticated, but he breaks free of that, and his true colors come out. So we definitely played with him a little bit in the final season, but we knew that we wanted to show the layers of him and his humanity.

It seems like straight women, lesbians and even straight men admire Brian a lot more than gay men do. Why do so many gay male viewers hate Brian?

I think because straight women, gay women and straight men don't bring the baggage. I think the reason so many gay men hate Brian is because there's a lot of the "shame factor." A lot of gay men have had this kind of very specific sexual life in their youth, and there's a sort of shame factor that rises within them with Brian.

请教高明,这段说个啥??带点个人理解的告诉我就更好了!

我寧愿大團圓的結局..
要不我會陷在里面很久很久的..
我真是個多愁善感的G.

希望能有第六季

希望能有第六季

If you asked me last year what the final season would be like, I would have had a very, very different view of it
---好奇,按照S4的风格,S5的重心和结尾看来都会不同. 不过确实如LZ所说,这是一个反应美国社会的影片.
I don't think there are any situations where we like, you know, jump the shark! We've never done anything for the sake of shocking
---不太认同..所有影片都希望能表达一些未被发觉,有价值的思想. 而这本身就是shock. 只是不认同他否定这个结局的刻意性,这个结局我还可以接受. 毕竟表达了很多.

总的来说,确实这个影片给每个角色赋予了更深层的意义. 但对某些角色来说,太重了.其实影片如果更多的从年龄的角度扶持一下这个结局,会更好点. B毕竟老了,想要稳定.本来可以不考虑的问题终究是要面对. 而J也长大了,心志更宽广.外面的世界确实等待他去征服.
感觉编剧在gay 属于或者异同于people这点上. 仍然没有答案

我真的真的好矛盾
这样的结局让我痛苦难过了好久好久,直到现在还走不出来
但如果真是大团圆的结局, 我们的B和J会是怎样呢?
我又不敢想下去
这个结局真的是
绝望中掺杂着一点点希望
这就是我们继续生活下去所需要的吧

辛苦楼主了!

谢谢提供资料
待我慢慢研究~~~

谢谢楼主的转载和翻译

虽然理智上很明白,这样的结局还算是不错了,BJ两个人之间的感情坚不可摧,不能被替代,他们终究会在一起,只是时间的问题罢了,但是每每看到最后,还是要哭的稀里哗啦的。
其实我也觉得,Brian真的很不适合婚姻,结局的他回归到了他的本性也很在情理之中,但是还是真的真的希望能够亲眼看到两个人在一起。真的希望亲眼能够看到Brian幸福,再露出那种发自内心的笑

• 三国群英传私服
  •