喜欢Michael的朋友对这个角色有投影作用,算是公开的秘密﹙|||||﹚了。
所以根本无须时时刻刻拿Brian跟Michael十多年的情谊来跟Brian、Justin的爱情比,更遑论做排名了。

Michael的确对Brian迷恋了很长一段时间,但找到真爱后,生活上多了甜蜜的负担,让他成长,而这成长的过程中,他终于知道过去的“用朋友身分绑住彼此”的迷思应该拋去,他要求与Brian有全新的关系﹙别又想歪了﹚。

底下是Hal比较近的访谈:
http://www.gay.com/content/slide ... nels/entertainment/

Yes, they did, and it's been interesting. And it will be interesting to see if Hunter comes back. You know, but the viewers right now don't know. It will be interesting to see what the situation will be with the three of them, should Hunter return.

I am hoping, as a viewer, that Hunter does come back, in order to give Ben some kind of closure. It seems to be taking a toll on the relationship. How is the relationship at the end of the series, without giving too much away? Is it as strong?

You know, I think Michael does a lot of growing up, which is terrific. That's kind of indicative in this relationship. I don't want to give anything away about how it comes out, because a lot of people, fans, have designs on what they would like to see happen. But I think it's no secret that these two people love each other.

The interesting thing, I think, is that the growth that has come from the Michael-Ben relationship supersedes all the Brian-Michael stuff. Because we all have immature pinings and crushes and issues with friends until something drastic and serious happens, and then everything changes. You cannot live in that old fantasy, high school kind of zone, like, "We're friends and we're not friends," when you're dealing with life and death all the time. His relationship with Ben is a life-and-death situation.

﹙英文我不在行,但应该没有误解意思。﹚

• 三国群英传私服
  •