It is really regretable that few people here love michael

I went through a lot of articles here, a lot of people accuse michael to be gutless, too protective ,and have a big mouth. the more I 've seen , the more I become upset. I , for one, no matter what , love him to death,he might not be as dreamy as justin or brian, but he is a real person, he is more real for me than anybody else on the show. I somehow find myself connect to him personally. And I find him really really adorable, and I think that his painful waiting for Brian is very moving story, and the way treated Brian as his best friend from Season 2 is the dreamy too. How come so many people are too busy defending Justin . Think about it, go over the disfunctional relationship between Brian and Michael , how he can resist telling the truth that Justin is cheatingto the person he cares too much about, How the hell he can hold the tear when he thought he might actually gonna lose the person that is most important to him, can't you guy show some understanding and compassion to Michael, chris.

• 三国群英传私服
  •