TRUE FAITH  314 celebration* ]$ ~( c) ?1 E( K- i

8 H$ _" R8 s  n" sI feel so extraordinary
1 ~1 D- i7 A7 Z  Z0 c同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Something’s got a hold on me# H! Z  S" r/ U- V) G; e' B* V
I get this feeling I’m in motionQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站# A/ ^4 |2 w5 `. p
A sudden sense of liberty
0 R) W: k5 Y& u. p) ?: d7 qI don’t care ’cause I’m not there同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志0 t3 F+ ?- j2 G$ I; `6 B  x
And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow
' }8 ~8 N1 D5 x1 q; uqaf1.orgAgain and again I’ve taken too much) R5 t5 H, @" j4 v! J
Of the things that cost you too much" Q2 q( ^' ]1 y' ^: n3 e
I used to think that the day would never come, @! n' y9 z4 ~( B, V/ k. Y8 Z& y
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun* @5 e" @0 D& ~7 H: T
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
  m2 L& D8 h! G) e: wqaf1.orgTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear  K9 v4 T  b- z
I used to think that the day would never comeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站' `1 v$ [- S3 o
That my life would depend on the morning sun...同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志$ Q7 u, J. ~9 e
3 Z" h& P8 f1 W3 o* V
When I was a very small boy,qaf1.org2 D' g, C# s. |( {; H3 e
Very small boys talked to meQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站1 A& @7 E% k3 f: K2 T- `1 E
Now that we’ve grown up together
) P5 d% S( e3 S1 Y7 p4 V! yThey’re afraid of what they see
) W; p# C4 b7 k0 t  S; \9 y+ hQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站That’s the price that we all payQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站4 E+ O" E- Q' u( O$ A- P
Our valued destiny comes to nothing
( c1 o# Y+ w5 F9 BI can’t tell you where we’re going
! F/ t! w" f, Aqaf1.orgI guess there was just no way of knowing同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志7 S4 ~5 C. r& ?" A# S% b
I used to think that the day would never come
2 [% C6 V* c9 @# y; R2 N同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
& X. ?+ C  K5 n2 Z; u% z# jQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
% h0 C" T0 h' {7 c& TQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear2 h; Y& M5 |! a* T
I used to think that the day would never come
) r7 V2 j# l! R$ S7 xqaf1.orgThat my life would depend on the morning sun.... W, C7 @4 M! t' G; f+ m8 x% h0 |
qaf1.org7 j% c! c% J5 {2 E' z. o& H
I feel so extraordinary4 E6 e0 T- u' }6 [) t% [5 w
Something’s got a hold on meQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站" w* ~6 O# v) Y0 c! q
I get this feeling I’m in motion
; B  B& T/ X; [2 }A sudden sense of libertyqaf1.org! [9 P4 ~" v( k! F+ W
The chances are we’ve gone too far8 f2 n  c* F% G, O7 h. \
You took my time and you took my money
4 T9 J( s. b( m) z; `6 P同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Now I fear you’ve left me standing
$ {6 v3 Z$ j7 L# U: O9 zqaf1.orgIn a world that’s so demanding! K  p6 X% z1 m
I used to think that the day would never come9 R# v2 {+ _: E- z# y
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
6 n, t# N( A: P5 R' m- ~3 b$ F5 L' dMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near
5 t& d8 ~2 w$ n( P6 Z; K3 F' z5 PTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
" y. `, E2 c, i; B& i. WQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I used to think that the day would never come
! A. o) |4 Z5 O+ I# }8 e2 r- fThat my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •